Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 New Models/Updates

ahopkins22LSV

23 minutes ago, saxton15 said:

I get the impression that they only do big reveals for true overhauls.  The "new" 23LSV has been organically released.  The A24 is the only one getting short teasers through social media, so the changes must be significant. 

They make the videos every year featuring whats new for just about every model. That is what I am referring to. And also, when they redesign the hull of their best selling model (which is the best selling towboat of all time) I would say that is significant.  

Just now, BadgerBoater55 said:

They make the videos every year featuring whats new for just about every model. That is what I am referring to. And also, when they redesign the hull of their best selling model (which is the best selling towboat of all time) I would say that is significant.  

Exactly! So why wouldn't they put the time in and create a top notch marketing effort before it's advertised by dealers?!

FWIW, I'm not discrediting that the new hull changes are not significant.  In the context of an Axis, getting a powerwedge and some features which didn't exist for them certainly is a step up.  A hull redesign is definitely massive for the LSV, and the wave will be next level.  I guess I'm just frustrated with seeing new boats in dealer parking lots and not knowing the potential of that new hull!  As you said @BadgerBoater55, give us the info!

• Like 2

Your local dealer has a lot of resources/videos/specs on this boat direct from Malibu.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to show you all that they have at their disposal if you pop in.  

Even if there was a sweet release video, I think we can all agree that the potential of a new hull or boat is best experienced on the water. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2017 at 11:22 AM, 05hammerhead said:

budget version MXZ like the 21 vlx?

On 6/9/2017 at 11:44 AM, 23LSVOwner said:

I don't see that happening.

On 6/9/2017 at 0:09 PM, hunter77ah said:

It's the A22?

Hmmm....Still waiting to validate those rumors

On 10/17/2017 at 3:17 PM, IXFE said:

Looks like a picklefork version of the 21 VLX

Yep, looks exactly like my 21vlx with a pickle fork.  Same dash, sub set up, glovebox, and seats.  I wonder if it’s going to be a 98’’ beam and 21 feet in length? 

On 10/21/2017 at 7:40 PM, ConnollyCrew said:

I am close to getting the most out of the 18' 23LSV....

hah how does this relate to this thread?

that wave looks awesome wide tho. Too bad it doesnt surf the same for someone 100lbs heavier 

4 hours ago, AJwakedevil said:

hah how does this relate to this thread?

that wave looks awesome wide tho. Too bad it doesnt surf the same for someone 100lbs heavier 

I am 225 and I can tell you it killed it. Tall face and has as much push as I have ever felt...having said that .....  

@Wakesetter67... you asked ..

IMG_3005.JPG

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

IMG_3005.JPG

that pump... SO SLOW!!! The new sumo are so much faster... and you dont get water all over like the ronix ones

• Like 3