Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

XXX Malibu Classic Day Cruiser

Redbirddog

I am a proud owner now for 15 years of Malibu Day Cruiser.  This is Malibu hull XXX (#30) We are the second owner. Still on original trailer.

It is in fine shape but we just don't use it anymore. Suggestions on how to help keep this piece of boating history alive and well?

Scale of 1 to 10, it is an 8.

Thoughts?

Redbirddog

MalibuNation

:welcome:

Good morning, do you have any picture of your boat?  Upload a picture to a file sharing site like Photbucket and put a link in another post here.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, formulaben said:

Would love to see pictures of this thing and a history lesson too.  Can't find anything at all on google...

Lots of boats come in a Malibu model.  Guessing by the name that this is some sort of big runabout

Day cruiser would be a flat bottom V-drive, I/O or jet boat. There was a Malibu brand in that 'hot boat' segment, but it was not affiliated with the current Malibu brand. We've discussed it here before when one popped up for sale.

In for pics.

...of the boat! :whistle:

Edited by jk13
34 minutes ago, bamabonners said:

I found a Malibu Beach Cruiser:  Probably not the same Malibu...

malibu-pink-left-angle.jpg

Yeper I think you may be wrong, I don't think they were using disc brakes that far back! :lol: