Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 rolling down the line 3/7/17

spikew919

2 hours ago, ah2oguy said:

Looks great..

What made you go with the M235?

It has the sickest wave stock. Demoed the g23, x23, and 25lsv with 900 bags in lockers. And the m235 blew them all away and I still have storage in rear lockers. And if you Option the other 3 the same with the supercharged motor. The price difference in negligible. The dealer I found smoked all the big dealers on price. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cole2001 said:

That's sweet looking! 

I have to ask, did you take my design from another thread I posted on? It was basically the same but silver flake. 

Actuallyy daughter and I designed it from top to bottom. We changed up a few times. 

Just now, spikew919 said:

Actuallyy daughter and I designed it from top to bottom. We changed up a few times. 

Haha ok I just designed a silver one and posted it here, so I started thinking it would be super cool if I designed someone's boat.  Anyways it's by far one of my favourite 

• Like 2

@potterm let us all know how that dark interior works out on a hot day, looks amazing I just wonder how hot that is going to be in direct sunlight.... both of these M's are sweet rides! congrats to you both :rockon:

We know it's going to have very hot seats!   We plan on sitting on towels for part of the summer.  However, we keep our boat in a covered slip and always have the bimini up so it should make it livable.  

The seats may be hot but it's sure going to look cool!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ibelonginprison said:

God invented towels for that very reason.
Already told the wife our next boat will have that exact same vinyl color. Hot or not, it makes my manparts move.

@spikew919- I hope you know I'm going to lick your boat this summer.

.... inappropriately. 

Prepare for it to be violated.

You will have to search hard all over her to find a spot I won't have already licked at least twice ??.  True story 

• Like 4
On 2/21/2017 at 0:54 PM, spikew919 said:

You will have to search hard all over her to find a spot I won't have already licked at least twice ??.  True story 

Which is why we get along so well.