Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Boats and Axis Wake Research Trailer Survey

mikeo

HAHAHA. Its so funny that this came up.  I just got my hat in the mail (literally just opened the box). Its a malibu/axis hat.  I would assume that everyone will get the same one regardless of malibu or axis.

Just got my 3rd survey for the last few months. My dealer service guy showed me an email he got from Malibu to follow up on the 2nd one. I asked Jack how much data he gets from these surveys, he seemed excited to get all of it. 

3 hours ago, hunter77ah said:

HAHAHA. Its so funny that this came up.  I just got my hat in the mail (literally just opened the box). Its a malibu/axis hat.  I would assume that everyone will get the same one regardless of malibu or axis.

I'll have to watch out for it, but in the (in)famous words of TMC: Pics or it didn't happen!

5 hours ago, ID AX said:

Also haven't received anything.  Unless you count another survey?  

Exactly, that's why I revived this thread. All I got was another survey, and I'm not sure I'm motivated to complete it. If the last survey had just been "please fill out our survey" I would have done it out of brand loyalty, but tease me with a freebie and then don't deliver, it just doesn't sit well.

1 hour ago, mikeo said:

I'll have to watch out for it, but in the (in)famous words of TMC: Pics or it didn't happen!

I suppose I should know the rules by now... 

Here you go!

IMG_1648.JPG

• Like 2

I finally got my hat too. I was caught off guard since it came from PacFul, and my company uses them for marketing materials too. I passed a certification exam for work last Tuesday and had a UPS shipping notification from PacFul the next day, so I assumed it was the standard "congratulations" package we send out to customers who pass our certification requirements, but it was my trailer survey hat and a thank you card.

Yes, it is the same hat pictured above.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 2:42 AM, mikeo said:

I started this thread on 12/28/16, it's now 2/16/17, that's 51 days and the only Malibu (or Axis) hat that I've received is one I bought for myself. Did anyone get a hat for completing the survey?

Hat came in the mail 2 weeks ago,  Son promptly claimed ownership s I haven't seen it since I opened the box. 

I got mine about three weeks ago. When the package arrived, we had no idea what it was. We were trying to think what we had ordered from amazon. Then when we opened it, we finally remembered that I was promised a malibu hat for something.

• 3 months later...

My girlfriend claimed this hat from me and absolutely loved it until she lost it to the wind sitting in the front of the boat.  Any idea how to buy one?  I've asked Google and come up with nothing.  Anybody willing to sell me theirs?

15 hours ago, Bawshogg said:

I'd give you the couple I have if I can find them. I think they might have been on head once or twice..

That would be awesome!  Let me know if you can find it and I'll paypal you.