Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Member - Lake Lanier, GA

GixxerGeorge

Hi first time boat owner here, just bought a 2014 22MXZ. I'm in Alpharetta, GA and put the boat in at Six Mile on Lake Lanier. Always looking for good people to ride with. The site has already been a great help for my increasing my Malibu knowledge...many thanks to you all. 

Good looking boat... I want to do dirty, naughty things to it.

A couple of TMC boys are coming over to Lanier for the "Beach Bash" on Wedding Island in mid-August. Hope to see you there.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ibelonginprison said:

A couple of TMC boys are coming over to Lanier for the "Beach Bash" on Wedding Island in mid-August. Hope to see you there.

Nice boat, op!

Link to the beach bash thing?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Chatty21VLX said:

Nice boat, op!

Link to the beach bash thing?

There are NO links for a reason!

17 hours ago, GixxerGeorge said:

Hi first time boat owner here, just bought a 2014 22MXZ. I'm in Alpharetta, GA and put the boat in at Six Mile on Lake Lanier. Always looking for good people to ride with. The site has already been a great help for my increasing my Malibu knowledge...many thanks to you all. 

Your next step is t drop off your boat with Chris at AVC. When you pick it up it will be LOUD!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

There are NO links for a reason!

Pretty much what he said. LOL

There will be a facebook "event" created for it later on. It started as two dudes having a birthday around the same weekend and a bunch of people came out to party for a weekend. Then the next year even more people came out.
Last year, they had DJ's, full on club laser show lights, a bouncy bounce castle etc.  House boats and cabin cruisers going full retard on partying. It was like... your first spring break in panama city beach 1999 after turning 21.
Except on an island with three coves that all met in the middle, no homes or structures, and the only way to get there is by boat.

It was wild. 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, ibelonginprison said:

Hmm. "ibelonginprison" wants to do dirty naughty things to my baby?? Thanks for the warning! :lol:

Keep us updated on this! That island is just a couple miles from me.

Edited by GixxerGeorge
Just saw new post
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, ibelonginprison said:

Pretty much what he said. LOL

There will be a facebook "event" created for it later on. It started as two dudes having a birthday around the same weekend and a bunch of people came out to party for a weekend. Then the next year even more people came out.
Last year, they had DJ's, full on club laser show lights, a bouncy bounce castle etc.  House boats and cabin cruisers going full retard on partying. It was like... your first spring break in panama city beach 1999 after turning 21.
Except on an island with three coves that all met in the middle, no homes or structures, and the only way to get there is by boat.

It was wild. 

Yeah, sounds like absolutely nothing I want to be a part of...

Edited by Chatty21VLX
Forgot a word
1 hour ago, Chrisjjbrown said:

@ibelonginprisonI think that sounds Awsome. Why did you not suggest this before. 

I diiiiiiiid bruh, I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. 

1 hour ago, GixxerGeorge said:

Hmm. "ibelonginprison" wants to do dirty naughty things to my baby?? Thanks for the warning! :lol:

Despicable things. LOL 

14 hours ago, ibelonginprison said:

I diiiiiiiid bruh, I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. 

Despicable things. LOL 

16 hours ago, GixxerGeorge said:

Be warned

I have pics of him taking liberties with my boat!

We are starting a job in Alpharetta on Hwy400 in the next few weeks, I might have to plan a couple "site visits"!!!

Edited by Ndawg12
  • Like 2

I was just on Lanier today on jetskis over in the bald ridge area. My wifes brother owns a lake house there and we were visiting. He has a chap and some jetskis. We live down south about a few hours away but boat in the same river, just dirtier. I may have to drag my bu up there one day. 

• Like 1