Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's new for 2017

Diesel86

The years nearly half over and the rumour mill hasn't even gotten its feet wet when last year it was already in overdrive by this time, so figured it was about time this thread was started. 

Anyone think the MXZ series will get an update this year? What about the M series, will it get a couple of new members? 

So let's hear it guys, who's had an ear to the ground and has something?

I heard that, a loaded 22VLX, 23LSV, or 22MXZ are already running 160+ in Aussie, wouldn't be surprised if they're over 200 by 2020

30 minutes ago, wheelman said:

A game changer is coming!

It's not a in boat ballast system like on this mastercraft, cause I can see how well that turned out!

image_zpshjlwourl.jpeg

P.s. Just noticed if you type mastercraft into a iPhone 6 it comes up with master raft ?

At the new pricing I was told that all the new Malibu boats would be coming with 1 hot bikini clad lake buddy to fetch beer and feed you grapes while your out on the water..... Just sayin..... Lololol 

1 hour ago, SURFNUT said:

At the new pricing I was told that all the new Malibu boats would be coming with 1 hot bikini clad lake buddy to fetch beer and feed you grapes while your out on the water..... Just sayin..... Lololol 

Only 1?

1 hour ago, wheelman said:

Only 1?

I'm okay with just one. Depending on how hot she is I can devote a lot of time to drinking beer and eating grapes......?????

5 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

I know, I know!!

But I can't tell. :Tease3: 

I expected more out you. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, IXFE said:

I saw something at the factory I wasn't supposed to... 

Same thing when I was there last year for my boat build. We don't want to lose the privilege of being able to spend time in the factory. From what I understand Mastercraft spends a bunch of time cleaning the factory and hiding things before customers are taken on a tour; we don't want that to happen at Malibu.

5 hours ago, mikeo said:

Same thing when I was there last year for my boat build. We don't want to lose the privilege of being able to spend time in the factory. From what I understand Mastercraft spends a bunch of time cleaning the factory and hiding things before customers are taken on a tour; we don't want that to happen at Malibu.

That would be fairly hard to manage, considering they accept walk-ins. I have been there 3 times and they didn't even set up an appointment. Just told me to come during normal business hours.

I saw something that I wasn't supposed to on one of my visits at MC. I was there in spring of 2013 and saw Marcus Brown testing the new prostar. But the prototype didn't look much like the new boat from the waterline up. 

1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

I heard they smashed DocPhil's phone and beat him down with a sack of oranges for trying to leave with a secret picture.  I bet it was only a sack of cuties tho.

It was a bag of key limes, and I walked him through how to recover the image. And based on what I'm pretty sure we all assumed it was big and black.

not sure why they gave him $40 for his thoughts 

Edited by Stevo
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, IXFE said:

I saw something at the factory I wasn't supposed to... 

Ok.  I will take the bait.  

Please!  Please!   Tell what you saw!