Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone know where I can find 2 blank switch panel plates?

barefootboy

Not sure exactly what you're looking for but, Plates? Or switch covers? I see the plates on Ebay sometimes. There's one on there now. Search Malibu boat MUX panel.

• Like 1

This is what I am looking for. Charcoal if possible. I'll settle for black. I only ever see the side with the key. There is one on the left also. Called Bakes and got part numbers but they are discontinued

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MALIBU-EBONY-2004-BLACK-9-3-8-X-3-INCH-PLASTIC-BOAT-BLANK-SWITCH-PANEL-PLATE-/400572797908?hash=item5d43ffd3d4:g:iwEAAMXQ4YtSMyaW&vxp=mtr

10 minutes ago, barefootboy said:

Yep. That is the same place that has them on ebay. I do not understand why they only carry the right side??

Never heard of this place before, but worth a shot

http://www.2040-parts.com/malibu-boats-2008-blank-left-side-switch-plate-bezel-panel-in-charcoal--i956009/

Edited by oldjeep
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, oldjeep said:

oldjeep that's exactly what I need but it won't let me buy

4 hours ago, oldjeep said:
3 hours ago, Woodski said:

GLS buys stock at auction, therefore not really much control on what they stock, thus an odd array of items listed.

Called them Woodski and that's exactly right

oldjeep that's exactly what I need but it won't let me buy

• 2 years later...
50 minutes ago, SMLbound said:

Barefootboy, did you ever find replacements? I'm having the same problem for my 02 sunscape...

Afraid not. Just one side. Mine are in bad shape but still using. Just emailed Bakes but not holding out much hope

2 hours ago, barefootboy said:

Afraid not. Just one side. Mine are in bad shape but still using. Just emailed Bakes but not holding out much hope

Shoot! I was hoping someone had found a solution. Ive checked Bakes, Greatlakesskipper, Ebay, amazon, and the dealer with no luck.

Me too on all of the above. Hard to believe as many of these boats that are around nobody has any

2 minutes ago, SMLbound said:

Shoot! I was hoping someone had found a solution. Ive checked Bakes, Greatlakesskipper, Ebay, amazon, and the dealer with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread but has anyone found a source for this part? I’m open to any color as well as aftermarket parts. I cannot find anything and my current panel is cracked.

26 minutes ago, dkscism said:

I know this is an old thread but has anyone found a source for this part? I’m open to any color as well as aftermarket parts. I cannot find anything and my current panel is cracked.

What part are you looking for? The switch plates? Left and right of the steering wheel?

If it were me I would get the matching pair of the aluminum ones Choice just posted. 
They are what went on the newer boats and won't break again.