Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PayPal Subscriptions/Store Operational

Malibudude

Ok got the paypal gateway fixed in the store.  Anyone that sent in a check for purchase because the PayPal function with the upgrade had stopped working can now do so.  For those that had any issues with PayPal recently should all be resolved.  If you sent a check and would rather have paid through PayPal contact me directly and I'll take care of it.  If any problems arise please let me know ASAP so I can get it addressed.  One last thing once the purchase has been made and the blue circle is spinning please let it finish completely or it'll mess things up.  I have a support ticket to get it addressed but it works just slow to complete, its a known bug.  Hopefully, we can get that addressed quickly, but otherwise the store and subscriptions are all operational.

Malibudude

3 hours ago, Malibudude said:

Ok got the paypal gateway fixed in the store.  Anyone that sent in a check for purchase because the PayPal function with the upgrade had stopped working can now do so.  For those that had any issues with PayPal recently should all be resolved.  If you sent a check and would rather have paid through PayPal contact me directly and I'll take care of it.  If any problems arise please let me know ASAP so I can get it addressed.  One last thing once the purchase has been made and the blue circle is spinning please let it finish completely or it'll mess things up.  I have a support ticket to get it addressed but it works just slow to complete, its a known bug.  Hopefully, we can get that addressed quickly, but otherwise the store and subscriptions are all operational.

Malibudude

Just to clarify, this only happens with the recurring subscriptions and should not affect standard one-time purchases.

To reiterate: If you're going to go with the Recurring option, after it brings you back to the site from Paypal, it will spin for a long time. Don't click out of that screen, let it finish. When it does finish, it will be marked for approval. There's a bug that we're trying to work through that causes both issues. If you run into any difficulty with this, contact Malibudude.

• 2 years later...
On 3/10/2016 at 10:00 PM, WakeGirl said:

I think that I've got the bug for the recurring subscriptions fixed, but just to be sure please let us know if you run into any difficulties.

Looks like this Bug is back. If you are having trouble with Recurring subscriptions and PayPal, please hit me up so I can get it fixed for you.

Thanks,

Ronnie