Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

T22 w/450, metal flake (black), SP2, surfpipe, heater, zero off, etc etc.  Pretty much everything on there but SP3 and a shower.  Prolly the most ridiculously loaded T22 to roll off the line.  Gonna have to keep this boat for a while cuz I'm gonna take a bath on it when it comes time to sell. 

Is the expectation it will surf better than the LSV you just sold? Comparably?  I can't recall if the LSV was pre-redesign or not - I think it was pre, so presumably it had less draft than your new boat?

On 5/27/2016 at 0:33 PM, pauley71 said:

@ORMailbuboater Looks crazy similar to my new boat!  No G4 or motor upgrade for me.  Looks sharp!  So glad I got the surf pipe.

IMG_1992.jpg

Does look like a close cousin!  Sharp looking boat.  Same color combo just in different places.  Looks Great.  

Edited by ORMailbuboater
typo
22 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

T22 w/450, metal flake (black), SP2, surfpipe, heater, zero off, etc etc.  Pretty much everything on there but SP3 and a shower.  Prolly the most ridiculously loaded T22 to roll off the line.  Gonna have to keep this boat for a while cuz I'm gonna take a bath on it when it comes time to sell. 

Really excited for you, Shawn. That sounds awesome. 

1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

Thanks @CharlieBeaU!  Right now I'm at the "what have I gotten myself into" phase. 

7A0A4A45-8E7F-45B3-B5BD-C630F0443FA1_zps

I'd say it looks like you just got back to your happy place. My family and I are really enjoying the 23 LSV. I can't wait to see the great things you do to this new boat. 

On May 28, 2016 at 0:05 PM, shawndoggy said:

Thanks @CharlieBeaU!  Right now I'm at the "what have I gotten myself into" phase. 

7A0A4A45-8E7F-45B3-B5BD-C630F0443FA1_zps

That's exactly where I was today.  I thought holy s...I've got stuff all over the place.  Glad to see I'm not the only one!