Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

I think it's time to start this thread.

Mine is between US and Europe at the moment.

So who took already delivery of his new boat ? Pics or it didn't happen :werule:

• Like 3

I have a love/hate relationship with these threads! I don't think I will be posting a new boat for myself unless I win the Powerball tonight...

+1 ^^^

I'm hard pressed to get my head around what my TXi, costs in CDN $$$ to replace today! Let alone a Wakesetter.

Thx CDN Buck!

• Like 2

I finally pulled the trigger. Looked around for about 6 months. Thanks to the CREW, I've learnt a lot about Malibu boats in that time

Bought a Malibu Response TXI with 6.2L Raptor. Was built 2 months ago.

I pick it up next week. Cant wait. Have one week holiday booked in for the week after. I think its going to be a good week :yahoo:

Pics in my boathouse.

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV

I finally pulled the trigger. Looked around for about 6 months. Thanks to the CREW, I've learnt a lot about Malibu boats in that time

I pick it up next week. Cant wait. Have one week holiday booked in for the week after. I think its going to be a good week :yahoo:

Pics in my boathouse.

Nice!! You got a Raptor engine in a TXi? I thought they used and still use the PCM.

Pics in my boathouse.

Nice. You'll sure have fun,..that baby's going to torque! let us know what the top end is.

• Like 1

Mine was sprayed In November!!! Oh wait that was 2014 ): Just trying to relive that excitement all over again....I will have to admit seeing your creation for the first time it's had to contain the excitement, I don't remember a thing on our factory tour...LOL

In the big scheme of things, it probably won't delay it to your dealer much.

I did see this picture of the production line from earlier this week on Twitter. Surely someone from TMC.com has a boat in there.

post-5-0-90448400-1453435686_thumb.jpeg

In the big scheme of things, it probably won't delay it to your dealer much.

I did see this picture of the production line from earlier this week on Twitter. Surely someone from TMC.com has a boat in there.

Mine could be in there, though I didn't spot it.

That vapor blue M235 is the ish...

• Like 3

Last year mine got all the way through water test, all that was left was stickers, final cleaning, and shrink wrap. Then the factory shut down for end of model year change over. So sat for 2 weeks. It's funny NOW, not so funny last July.

I was out there for our last build. I think it was in January. It was snowing. The boat had an issue with the windshield and wasn't installed yet for the water test. No windshield, no seats and he asked if I wanted to go on the test in the river in the snow with him. Nope, I was good waiting until it got to the dealer. He wasn't out there long. Up and down the river and a few bat turns and then back on the trailer dumping the ballast. At that time they had a trailer that loaded and unloaded easily.