Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Soulcraft

Chrisjjbrown

40 minutes ago, DarkSide said:

@pauley71

My son's normal board was the 4' 7" Shim :-) 

He doesn't even take it to the lake anymore. When we were on vacation he started riding mine, he has ridden a few other SC over the past couple weeks. He settled in on the "secret weapon" in a 4' 7".   He is getting artwork so it will take a few weeks to come in.

Moving from the shim to a Soulcraft, is going to be night and day. 

I have the larger 5'3" version but I'm sure the same will hold true.  Now if I can just stop vapor locking on graphics!  Sometimes customization is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

I have the larger 5'3" version but I'm sure the same will hold true.  Now if I can just stop vapor locking on graphics!  Sometimes customization is a bad thing.

Josh went back and forth a lot!  He is doing red rails, a cross at the top, 

soccer logo 5

this in the center, and a Joshua 1 verse 9 at the bottom. In Red text.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua+1%3A9&version=NIV

Blue turtle 

Edited by DarkSide

39 minutes ago, skurfer said:

Hearing good things about the Secret Weapon, I have yet to ride it....:( We sold out of them quickly. Have more on order.

I've seen this secret weapon on his site but he hasn't added a description yet. Got any details you can share?

I have a 4'6" fang tail that has been a great board for me and my buddies to progress on.  We swapped out the stock futures fins that come with it and put the Futures Machados and it helped with the speed on that board especially due to our size  We are all around the 200lb range and fins can also change the way the board rides.  There is a site called finatic.com that is like netflix for fins that will help you find some that you may like.  Sucks having to buy a bunch of different fins at $100 to just find out you may not like them.  

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, DarkSide said:

I have to admit, he took my idea of favorite verse to a whole new level, adding the patriotism, and soccer (the center emblem was US National team original crest).

The script used for the verse is amazing. Who's idea was that?  Yours or did SC do that?

Edited by IXFE

On my board me, 23rd psalm is my favorite.  I found the image and then SC massaged it. 

On Josh's board,  Josh picked the verse (Joshua 1:9), again we found an image and SC massaged it.  

They then blend the images making the cross, turtle and text the same blue, and red rails and red in the shield the same red.

Really all they do is find images from shutterstock,  buy it then massage it to fit.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, cowwboy said:

Well after demoing a hc pro in dallas i fell in love. Then happened to get a hell of a deal in this one from boardco. 

What fins are yall running on the hc pro's?

The one i demoed had upgraded fins and just got minw tonight so not sure how it rides with the stock ones. 20161013_204346_zpsxtqc5anx.jpg

Future's WCT Rastas or Blacksticks.  Both are fast down the line fins, The WCT's are quicker edge to edge ( tighter turning).  My two favorites.

Dig the board........very cool!!!!

The wct rasta is a tri fin right?  

Where is the cheapest place to get fins?

Has anyone used chaos or lakewakes fins? 

And figured out they sent 3 of the front left fins and one right front along with the side fins.

Just sent them an email with pics so now get to wait on my rear fins. 

34 minutes ago, cowwboy said:

The wct rasta is a tri fin right?  

Where is the cheapest place to get fins?

Has anyone used chaos or lakewakes fins? 

And figured out they sent 3 of the front left fins and one right front along with the side fins.

Just sent them an email with pics so now get to wait on my rear fins. 

Chaos uses the Futures fin box also

Here is a link to test fins till you figure out which ones you want to buy:

https://www.finatic.com/

Edited by kerpluxal