Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

RESPONSE TXI - PYLON CUP HOLDER

skitil80

As anyone purchased the cup holder mounted on the Pylon for a Response TXI. I'm interesded in purchasing one and so far I haven't had any luck with my dealer.

Tks for the help.

Yes, ordered the cup holder through my dealer, be for warned, not cheep!! Ouch...

But really nice! In the second pic, I slipped in two Malibu SS Cup holders, just to see,

I didn't keep them in.

post-20239-0-06489200-1428676986_thumb.j

post-20239-0-75246900-1428677015_thumb.j

Edited by Dare2goBare

Yes, ordered the cup holder through my dealer, be for warned, not cheep!! Ouch...

But really nice! In the second pic, I slipped in two Malibu SS Cup holders, just to see,

I didn't keep them in.

Umm....it's awful hard to pay any attention to the cup holders in the first pic, Dare....that 409 is SUPER sexy looking!

• Like 1

My shop may be pumping a few out, either powder coated or maybe black anodized if not left natural. Depends on demand/volume. If anyone is serious send an _email_ to Pebinc Designs. Ours will likely be triple holders, but we'll see.

email link : [email protected]

Thanks,

Peter

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, those look great. I haven't even taken my new boat out yet but I anticipate needing a set in the future. Bump for a brilliant product!

Edited by Porkfight
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once again, Peter hit it out of the park! Cup holders have been an issue on Responses forever and Malibu finally offered a solution, however they priced it way too high to be viable on older (pre-2015) boats.

Got mine from Peter on Friday and had it on the pylon in minutes. It looks like it came off the production line with this as an option. It is the perfect solution in that it does not get in the way, no bruised legs walking past it, and is 100% functional.

Img_2340B_zpsdmxbyq2g.jpg

Img_2341B_zpsacvoxlty.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey MBO'ers, I found that I have 3 or 4 original Malibu up holder brackets here if anyone wants them for $240 each.  They are the same as shown in the photos above by daretogobare - OEM pylon cupholders.

I still offer mine, but in case someone likes the OEM version, email me.

Thanks,

Peter 

1 hour ago, SmoothWaterMan said:

Hey MBO'ers, I found that I have 3 or 4 original Malibu up holder brackets here if anyone wants them for $240 each.  They are the same as shown in the photos above by daretogobare - OEM pylon cupholders.

I still offer mine, but in case someone likes the OEM version, email me.

Thanks,

Peter 

Jut to let you all know....That's a Great Pice!

& don't ask.....lol.... $$$$$$$

• 4 weeks later...

In case anyone has friends with a Nautique, Pebinc Designs did a small run that fit Nautique pylons as well. (They are black anodized for Nautiques)

Photos of both, and drinks that fit, are on Pebinc's Facebook page.

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, powbmps said:

These are legit.  Lot of nice metal for $60.  

M8uVyHE.jpg

These look EXACTLY  like the ones I got from Malibu,  that cost me MEGA $$$$$$$. Was actualy a redicuouse price, but at the time I just had to have it.

$60.00    One heck of a great deal!

• Like 2