Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gator Step Turned out awesome,

Wakesetter67

Looks great, not my cup of tea to have it all around the boat but it will make it safer and that's the point.

My last Black boat had a white top deck and it was easy to take care of, I'm afraid this All black top deck will not fair as well, We do a lot of loading from the bow so this should make it safer and not scratch up my deck,

My last Black boat had a white top deck and it was easy to take care of, I'm afraid this All black top deck will not fair as well, We do a lot of loading from the bow so this should make it safer and not scratch up my deck,

Totally understand and agree. My last boat was 90% black including the top deck. I never had an issue with care of it other than 2 waxes per year BUT it was only me and a lady friend in my boat so I'm sure you have more passenger traffic

Totally understand and agree. My last boat was 90% black including the top deck. I never had an issue with care of it other than 2 waxes per year BUT it was only me and a lady friend in my boat so I'm sure you have more passenger traffic

Ya countless amount of Kids and oh did I mention kids...LOL

What did this cost including install? We paid something like $700 installed to Malibu for the factory traction decking for our MXZ. It's black but never heats up even in 110 degree heat and direct sun.

• Like 1

I added factory grip tape package once it wears I will surely do this more comfy for the feet! How much if you don't mind me asking?

600.00 for all of that installed, They are getting so busy now that they have decided to just stick to mostly dealers and they do manufactures also, But I ask Loren last night and he said if people are interested to just go to the website, I know they do a lot of Centurions, Supreme and Sanger's, Here's the link http://www.gatorstep.com/! He also has the Templates of my entire boat so people can order what the want, I personally like Carpet so I did not do the floor, They will have a kit for every part of the boat, including storage area as well, He was getting an Axis in after mine to Template, Cool thing about this stuff it has a pressure sensitive adhesive on the back that allows you to adjust it and get it on just right and then in time will really stick! He had had it on his boat for over 2 years about a 100 Hr's per season and it's rock solid,

Man.....have you got me thinking. ....lol.....have to finish my tower project first, then give

some serious thought to this! Do you know if they have a template for the Response TXi?

Road Trip.......Hummmmmm

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 1

Looking good Vince! Loren is good peeps. I Installed an entire kit on a S21 today and just the top deck kit on another S21. Very popular, people are choosing it over carpet. The top deck is just genius though, to protect the top deck and/or to get in and out around the dock.

• Like 1

What is the lifespan of the adhesive? Does extreme heat have any effect on it? I ask because my boat sits in the water with the evo cover on throughout the summer. I'm betting it gets really warm inside and I wonder if the gator step would begin to peel up quicker... Considering getting the bow logo myself.