Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Announce your 10th anniversary here.

electricjohn

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy 10 to our Bu and being a part of TMC.  Can't believe we still have the same boat after 10 years but we still love it. Thanks everyone for all the great advice, info, and laughs over the years.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I missed my 10yr because I have taken a 10yr hiatus from the lake/boat life. Good news is I am back! Well, almost back. Lake house is under contract now all I need is a boat. 

• Like 2

Joined TMC in Sept 2007, so 11 years!   Without this forum help, I can safely say I would be:

1. many more $$$$ out-of-pocket; and  
  2. off the water much longer for repairs. 

I cant thank everyone here enough for the Technical knowledge, crowd-source advice, and (yes) a few tongue-in-cheek jokes - priceless!

Bought my first Malibu (Response) in 1998, and upgraded to my second (VLX) in 2001.    Happy Anniversary salute'

Edited by Garry
typos
  • Like 1

10 years this week. 

September 8, 2008.  

6 months before purchasing our new 2008 21 LSV on March 4, 2009.  (We had actually first seen the boat at the February 2008 Indy boat show.) 

Edited by Soon2BV
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...