Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Announce your 10th anniversary here.

electricjohn

10 years last month. Same boat. :)

Didn't you buy that from a guy at Lake of the Ozarks, and have the boat run into while trailering it back to TX?

• 2 months later...

We were also joined pretty often by aneal000...what an incredibly talented, fun guy he was.

You say it like I'm gone or something! :)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I well remember Skicrave Rutat and others. I've been here from 2000 when I bought the best hull ever 2000 LXI. A resource beyond compare and always under control. Thank you Mods. "Great Great JOB!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Missed mine by a few months. But than I'm trying to keep my post count down. It's getting a little high.

Actually, it appears you jumped the gun by 11 months. I'm betting you get to 10 years before 10 posts!

• 4 months later...

Holy crap, I missed mine due to a broken computer. I was so excited when I started this thread and blew it! Its been a great 10 years with the crew and my Malibu. Glad both are still going strong and problem free.

• 5 months later...

wow!  my 10 years would have been in march i think.  I remember how many of us would post daily and some would say they were on the site all day while at work!

is Wakegirl still around? 

My 10 year was also this past March.  I remember signing up before I picked up my iRide.   Been a subscriber ever since...

• 2 weeks later...

10 years on the crew on August 11. Same Boat

Also just got my boat running and out on the lake today after 2.5 yrs of not being able to use it due to financial constrain.  started on the first key turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrating 10Yrs on TMC as well as owning my 94 Echelon coming up in August.... I bought the boat with very low hours from someone who garage kept it (and apparently never used it..... so here is a pic of my hour meter....on my fully functional Computron....on my 22 Year old boat....that i have owned for 10 years.....

IMG_1528_zpsdfkvkeu5.jpg

She got a bath and a bit of fun on the lake to celebrate her "hour milestone"

IMG_1495_zpsptrlmyti.jpg

IMG_1493_zpsyc6tne46.jpg

image_zpsicwipf6m.jpeg

(vinyl is very white, not sure why it showed up with brown spots in this pic)

image_zpsrkerkfvu.jpeg

image_zpsfybf7d5i.jpeg

0519101644.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2015 at 9:07 AM, UWSkier said:

Driftwood, Norcalibu, Skicrave, Rutat, chatham, batman, HRemington, ILikeToSki... Quite the cast of characters there's been over the years...

https://web.archive.org/web/20030212080130/http://www.malibuboatowners.com/

Take a stroll through the old site...

Wow! Great link to the old site.. seems like yesterday! 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I just made 10 years at the beginning of this month! I joined as I was getting ready to buy my first boat. I still own that same boat for another few days, and then it becomes new member "SkiPablo"'s boat! Excited to be selling the boat to a Bu' Crew member. I'll continue my Bu' ownership with a brand new 23 LSV that I'll be picking up very soon! I haven't posted a ton over the years, but I've gained some priceless knowledge! Thanks for a great 10 years!!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...