Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Announce your 10th anniversary here.

electricjohn

UW,

What really caught my eye on the old site was:

We have 1,123 registered members

Saw him at church this morning, he's doing well, still skiing & rockin his Sporty, just doesn't come here anymore... some of us don't say much but have been around since the old days;-)

I've asked around about Norcalibu and no news about him.

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Anniversary it is! ...:) :).... with just over two years membership I feel like a youngster. ...lol. .

So for this youngster....could someone elaborate on "MBO" for me. Malibu Boats O.....???

mbo.com via internet archive wayback machine

provides an archive of selected mbo articles, etc. in the year 2002.

some content was crawled/archived between 2002 and 2001.

light blue circles on calendar are links to mbo articles that were crawled on that date.

If you read a few articles on members innovative mods for their boats from back then, it's clear that Malibu was watching. There are many things that were done to boats here that were introduced on the new boats the next year. I think it's safe to say that this community has greatly influenced the design & options that we have on these boats today.

• Like 3

Happy Anniversary it is! ... :) :).... with just over two years membership I feel like a youngster. ...lol. .

So for this youngster....could someone elaborate on "MBO" for me. Malibu Boats O.....???

We've got a lil sum-sumin planned for you younguns'. :)

• Like 1

We've got a lil sum-sumin planned for you younguns'. :)

Guess I was a little brain dead when I was reading the posts. ...lol....."MBO"

"Malibu Boat Owners" And I couldn't figure that one out......"Owners".....Man :Doh: ....lol..lol...

Guess I was a little brain dead when I was reading the posts. ...lol....."MBO"

"Malibu Boat Owners" And I couldn't figure that one out......"Owners".....Man :Doh: ....lol..lol...

It certainly wasn't Malibu Boat Owesome.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! Ten years has slipped by pretty fast. I remember I had just paid 'Gold' member dues when MBO announced it was going away. My dues were refunded.

This site has changed a lot in ten years.

I would love to read the history. As some of you other mature individuals know, it's not your eyesight that is the first to go.

Actually for me it was.

I think I joined MBO in 02 .

Edit I guess yesterday was my anniversary.

Edited by LS-One