Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Announce your 10th anniversary here.

electricjohn

It looks like people will be enjoying 10 years of The Malibu Crew soon. Post up on your anniversary. Would be nice to see some real old names again. Perhaps the Mods could talk about the development of The Crew a bit.

• Like 1

I had just renewed with MBO otherwise I would have an April join date instead of a May date. I still have the email I received about TMC ... x'ed out some of the info. 10 great years and hoping for another 10,

xxxxxxxx

Apr 12, 2005

[email protected]

Lately there has been a shake-up in the online boating enthusiast community. I apologize for the impersonal mass email, but I just wanted to let everyone know about our new online site TheMalibuCrew.com, that we have put together to pick up where the chaos left off. This site is brought to you by a few enthusiasts just like you and me, and will be maintained independently from any influence by “The Man”. We have water-skiers, wakeboarders, bare-footers, hydro-foilers, knee-boarders, and yes, even tubers! Anyone with any sort of interest in water sports and/or boating in general is welcome!

I hope that you will come by http://www.themalibucrew.com to check it out to see for yourself what we’re all about....

Thanks!

xxxxxx

[email protected]

How things have changed in the sports....surfing isn't even mentioned in the original email and its probably what most people do now.

And tubing, not so much, although I know it does get done.

I had just renewed with MBO otherwise I would have an April join date instead of a May date. I still have the email I received about TMC ... x'ed out some of the info. 10 great years and hoping for another 10,

xxxxxxxx

Apr 12, 2005

[email protected]

Lately there has been a shake-up in the online boating enthusiast community. I apologize for the impersonal mass email, but I just wanted to let everyone know about our new online site TheMalibuCrew.com, that we have put together to pick up where the chaos left off. This site is brought to you by a few enthusiasts just like you and me, and will be maintained independently from any influence by “The Man”. We have water-skiers, wakeboarders, bare-footers, hydro-foilers, knee-boarders, and yes, even tubers! Anyone with any sort of interest in water sports and/or boating in general is welcome!

I hope that you will come by http://www.themalibucrew.com to check it out to see for yourself what we’re all about....

Thanks!

xxxxxx

[email protected]

Thanks for saving that e-mail. It brought back memories and then I started thinking about people that used to be here and are no longer. Some person with a bat hang-up comes to mind . . . .

Edited by Baddog

Wow!! I had to check my date and it's 10 years this April. I remember being at the old site for several years before everybody who was anybody came here! ;-)

Hard to EVER forget the Batman!!!

...but I just wanted to let everyone know about our new online site TheMalibuCrew.com, that we have put together to pick up where the chaos left off.

Man...was it ever some Chaos.

I remember my 'invite' e-mail well. It was so cool to log in to this site and see all the old 'faces' (screen names) again after going for a week or two with nothing.

I'll get with Malibudude and Wakegirl to put something together about our History. We three have been involved (as Mods) with the old MBO site back as far as '01 or '02 (not exactly sure the date of the startup for MBO). I think it would be cool to have all of the two sites History written down some where.

I'll discuss with Malibudude and Wakegirl to put something together about our History. We three have been involved (as Mods) with the old MBO site back as far as '01 or '02 (not exactly sure the date of the startup for MBO). I think it would be cool to have all of the two sites History written down some where.

skicrave and Rutat making an appearance?

• Like 2

Thanks for finding that UW. I think MBO started in 2002.

I was JCHooper on MBO.

Yeah, there are snapshots of it back to '02 but by '03 it was becoming pretty content-rich. There are some good articles over there yet. :)

I remember MBO for all the content and help when I purchased my boat. It quickly morphed into a community of devotees... One day, what the heck happened.....

Then the stealth email arrived and calm was restored for the crew.