Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

Haven't seen a 17" prop on a bu yet

It couldn't have one it would be way too close or hitting the hull and trailer. I think it was probably listed by a friend that doesn't know much about boats.

It couldn't have one it would be way too close or hitting the hull and trailer. I think it was probably listed by a friend that doesn't know much about boats.

My guess is scam.

Haven't seen a 17" prop on a bu yet

Either he is full of sh** or knows more than we do. I sent him a message about it & got this response.

Yes it is a 17 in prop and there was no modification done needed. Once I became a professional wakeboarder and started to add more weight to the boat, the prop size and pitch of the prop was changed. Would you like to make an offer?

:Doh:

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

It's on only inboards too. I don't know anyone that would make an offer without seeing it though.

17" pitch is possible but that would be terrible for hauling weight around.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/4965395094.html

No! No! No!

Nothing like feeling warm and fuzzy about the person you are buying a bought from!

I mean I get CL buyers can be a pain sometimes, but jeez you're the one who posted the boat for sale...kinda comes with the territory.

I hate when people act like that. If someone makes an offer and you don't like it say no. There's no reason to shout at everyone that looks at the ad. That isn't even a stellar price.

Edited by robbennett

Jeeze and the still want 30K for it? You can buy one with good seats and no engine problems for that.

But ofcourse....it's from Miami. I would expect nothing less. I would also inspect it before you buy it and tow it home. You may get pulled over by a K-9 unit and be very surprised by some of the "Stuff" they find.