Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for transom protection or need a replacement transom pad?

Malibudude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a factory one from 2010 with little use i would sell.

Do people use these simply to protect from boards hitting?

I think a giant one that wraps around the whole back covering the swim step and the surf gates would be great. Doubt I would need it for trailering just sun protection on the lift.

I think a giant one that wraps around the whole back covering the swim step and the surf gates would be great. Doubt I would need it for trailering just sun protection on the lift.

Any ideas on this. An add on piece for the mooring cover. My swim platform hangs out the back of my dock a bit and gets full morning sun. Its Indy Red. Don't want it to turn Hot Pink. Not really a transom protector but a transom/swim platform/surf gate cover.

Any ideas on this. An add on piece for the mooring cover. My swim platform hangs out the back of my dock a bit and gets full morning sun. Its Indy Red. Don't want it to turn Hot Pink. Not really a transom protector but a transom/swim platform/surf gate cover.

Previous MC boat dealer had sewn a bag made of cover material that surrounded my platform and attached to the rear cover via two installed zippers. Protected transom and platform. I need this for the BU!!!!!'nnn

• 4 weeks later...

So if there are pads out for pre 09' models, how do i get one of those? It always shows me out of stock on the malibucrew gear page?

Pm me I have them just yet to get them in the store. I'll try to do that this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 1:08 PM, Malibudude said:

I need to get a design for the newer models.  I trying to work on that and make it work.  So stay tuned.

Thanks,

Justin

Any news?   Still would love to have one, but if it isnt in the cards will see what else I can find....   22 VLX in less than two weeks (I HOPE)!

On 5/3/2017 at 5:40 PM, JeffC said:

Any news?   Still would love to have one, but if it isnt in the cards will see what else I can find....   22 VLX in less than two weeks (I HOPE)!

I need to get a template for the '09 up models

Been dealing w/ other board issues and haven't had a chance to make this, so unfortunately I won't have it ready in two weeks.  Congrats on the new ride!!