Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

Some long line tumbles.

Very very nice. Going to pull some these off starting next weekend when we get up

to the lake for our two week vacation. No twr though so the tumbles may be a bit dirty.

If I get vids I'll post.

I love seeing all of the other Videos. especially when it is just ordinary folk and not the Pros.....Don't get me wrong, I love watching the pros do the amazing stuff they do, but it is extra special to watch us weekend wallies having fun and enjoying the "Dark Side" the way we do....

So with that said, here are two more videos, this time with multiple footers in tow....

In both cases, I am on the starboard side of the boat....with my buddies to my left....

What a lot of non barefooters may not realize is how quiet it is back behind the boat when footing....even behind my big block, you can easily carry on a conversation with your fellow footer.....it is a rush....ENJOY!

Edited by JB-FOOT

A list of ones we've put up over the years.

Peter

And here's a good 'ol fun one.

Peter (AKA FROSTY) love the end of the video with the Crash Montage......Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Lol the yellow gloves and the blue and pink dry suit made me laugh in that old video.

My friends mom has an old pair of sunglasses that she keeps in their glove box. Its her boat, but she never goes out in it, so me and my buddy wear them when we are driving...they look just like those sunglasses the guy is wearing in this video.

Here is another RETRO Video....it was our 1st ever barefoot video montage....look at the ridiculously wide wake on my old 93 Sport Nautique for about the 1st half of the video and then is switches to a Barefoot Sanger...just a TAD different...LOL

"Sorry there are not any Malibu's featured, but it was in my early footing days before I new any better....HAHA"

The video name says it all.

You're all insane! I don't understand how you don't just come apart when you hit the water going that fast? Edited by petrie141

You're all insane! I don't understand how you don't just come apart when

You're all insane! I don't understand how you don't just come apart when you hit the water going that fast?

Thanks for noticing...LOL

Our barefoot suits are just "body bags" with cool graphics on them... :rofl:

in reality...since we don't have anything strapped onto our feet, we are free to flop about after the fall....while the falls sometimes do really hurt, more often than not, they just look bad...and don't hurt at all. especially once you learn to tuck and roll...

Edited by JB-FOOT
  • Like 3

Here's a couple of vids to check out.

That's one big guy.

Who asked the question on which boom they should get?

Ken W

C'mon,,,,,Post something with YOU or your friends barefooting, :Tease3:

We want to see personal videos.....Not Lane Dawg Bower's stuff!

You sent me pictures of Glass Water from the Yough Lake last weekend.....Where is YOUR video of you tearing it up? :lol:

But I do agree about your Boom Comment....

Come foot with us this weekend and we can make a video of it!

Edited by JB-FOOT

11 yr old, finally went footing this year with me. Not to bad for her first run of season. When the tumble up isn't working just do a pull up instead!

Dang!

I love her pull up to the bar at about 1:30 into the video....that is TUFF stuff....

Good Job Dad!

This is the kind of Videos I had in mind when I started the Thread...good `ol home grown stuff...... :clap:

• Like 1

Very nice. WOW what it would be like to be that young again!. LOL....

Have never tried backwards, still working on one foot toe hold up here at the lake, but we just haven’t been getting the glass. A real bummer.

Awesome stuff Dale, How much of that is driver? I really want to learn but I have no-one that has done it before to coach of drive. Just regular footing drivers and a pretty big boat with spray.

Awesome stuff Dale, How much of that is driver? I really want to learn but I have no-one that has done it before to coach of drive. Just regular footing drivers and a pretty big boat with spray.

When learning backwards, it's over 50% driver. I hardly look forward when the footer is starting out, speedos don't mean much, you have to see what the footer is doing or not doing.

There has to be some decent drivers by you somewhere. There is show ski team North of Toronoto. One of the best teachers lives in Canada, Paul McDonald. Don't know what he is doing now though.

When learning backwards, it's over 50% driver. I hardly look forward when the footer is starting out, speedos don't mean much, you have to see what the footer is doing or not doing.

There has to be some decent drivers by you somewhere. There is show ski team North of Toronoto. One of the best teachers lives in Canada, Paul McDonald. Don't know what he is doing now though.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a family friend who's son competes, so when the time comes to really go for it I will have to pull some strings. Good ( :crazy: ) to know, I shouldn't start attempting it with my regular cottage crew.

You're all insane! I don't understand how you don't just come apart when you hit the water going that fast?

Petrie

Just like JB mentioned. Is all in the tuck and roll, once you learn how to fall, yes how to fall is the key.

When most people fall there first reaction is to put out their hands and arms to stop the fall! Well you have to remember your on water and those hands are just going to break through the water and tumble you all over the place. The key to it all, and once learned will become a natural reaction to a fall. Tuck yourself into a ball, hands and arms up over your face, and then you just ride it out.

Paul is somewhere in Ontario these days, I forget where, I have no concept of where anything is up there. Last time I checked he was mining nowadays and getting back to skiing for fun instead of work.