Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

See if this link works. Me using shoe skis 2012. This year I'm doing back one foots with shoes. And last weekend got up 3 times back barefeet. That feels so weird. I didn't know what to do or how to stand once I got up.

Jason

Once I'm completly comfortable with the one foot toe hold, its my intention to master backwords.

Guessing the driver can make or brake your run to.

By the way nice video!

Hey at 58, your still a youngster as JB and I would still agree!!

:)

Ha! well, I didn't get started in this caper until I was about 45. Lovin' my skiing but terrified I'll hurt myself footing. Will see what happens next season!

Here is a link to some of my vids. They are a mixture of learning and skiing. Hope u enjoy

Ben

Ben

Thanks for Sharing.....some pretty crazy stuff in those.....I saw a few more "STUPID" tricks I will now have to try...LOL

• Like 1

Lets Keep the Videos coming!!!!

Here is another one for the day.... Me struggling with an uncooperative barefoot line trying to do a dock start.....

At the beginning the commentary is funny when you consider that the narrator is being very dry and sarcastic....

Lets Keep the Videos coming!!!!

Here is another one for the day.... Me struggling with an uncooperative barefoot line trying to do a dock start.....

At the beginning the commentary is funny when you consider that the narrator is being very dry and sarcastic....

lol! Love the comment! " Jack, have you done this before " Lol some morning's......ah.

I can just see myself trying a dock start, one big crash & boom.......lol

Driver will make or break backwards. A great footer will be made bad by a bad driver. A learning footer can be made to look great by a great boat driver.

They will look GREAT, Especially if you or I am driving for them, Right Dale....!!! :rockon:

Here's some old footage I drummed up and took my first shot at video editing. I tried to make it more interesting by adding more crashes, and gave some friends some cameo appearances. I'm getting a lot better footage this year with my new gopro and I've made a little progress myself, so stay tuned, I'll post it up here this fall when I go through it all.

http://youtu.be/YFp35RGBvfE

Edited by SeanQ

Here's some old footage I drummed up and took my first shot at video editing. I tried to make it more interesting by adding more crashes, and gave some friends some cameo appearances. I'm getting a lot better footage this year with my new gopro and I've made a little progress myself, so stay tuned, I'll post it up here this fall when I go through it all.

http://youtu.be/YFp35RGBvfE

what editing software are you using?

Ben

Thanks for Sharing.....some pretty crazy stuff in those.....I saw a few more "STUPID" tricks I will now have to try...LOL

STUPID? Which ones? All pretty standard stuff.

Greenman! don't worry about your age. There is this dude in Australia, on the murray river. He's pushing 70 and still barefooting strong - you may have heard of him. I believe he will give lessons to anyone who lets him ride in their boat!

Greenman! don't worry about your age. There is this dude in Australia, on the murray river. He's pushing 70 and still barefooting strong - you may have heard of him. I believe he will give lessons to anyone who lets him ride in their boat!

Ha! Thanks, Reno. Hey, you KNOW he'll be in the boat this Summer with you too, all the while attempting to stir me into some commitment to absurd danger.

See you up there!

Steve.

A list of ones we've put up over the years.

Peter

And here's a good 'ol fun one.

Edited by SmoothWaterMan
  • Like 3