Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's In Your Playlist?

srintx

Down in a Hole--AIC

Send the Pain Below--Chevelle

Turn So Cold--Drowning Pool

Going To California--Zeppelin

Bleeding Me--Metallica

Black--Pearl Jam

Lie to Me--Red

Savior--Rise Against

Live to Rise--Soundgarden

Dirty Pool--SRV

Bother--Stone Sour

Brown Sugar--ZZ Top

Fix Me--10 Years

Shine On You Crazy Diamond--Pink Floyd

Marooned--Pink Floyd

Nutshell--AIC

Santeria--Sublime

Towering Fool--Gov't Mule

Pandora is the best ever . I listen to it whenever in truck or on boat. Linkin park, offspring, rage, nickelback and hip hop. Before pandora I did not know any band except for led zep, doors, etc. now I know a hundred bands.....can't wait for my new 13 inch ported sub...few more weeks

Pandora is the best ever . I listen to it whenever in truck or on boat. Linkin park, offspring, rage, nickelback and hip hop. Before pandora I did not know any band except for led zep, doors, etc. now I know a hundred bands.....can't wait for my new 13 inch ported sub...few more weeks

My 4 yr old daughter always asks me to play moves like jagger and then started asking for the bird song. Could not figure out bird song until I played offspring your gonna go far kid (killer song) and noticed the cover is a bird. It's a riot that she loves that song . She's gonna give me trouble in 10 years!!!

Edited by JoeMama

My 4 yr old daughter always asks me to play moves like jagger and then started asking for the bird song. Could not figure out bird song until I played offspring your gonna go far kid (killer song) and noticed the cover is a bird. It's a riot that she loves that song . She's gonna give me trouble in 10 years!!!

Nice story about your daughter. I like Pandora. But lately I've been stuck on Slacker. It seems that they have some new channels that you can use to get you in the right direction. If you haven't used Slacker, check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just discovered Stick Figure - "Coming Home", "Burial Ground" and especially "Weight of Sound".

Played my SQ play list yesterday morning and listened to the Jeremy Monteiro Trio's - "The Boys from Syracuse:Falling in Love with Love", sounded amazing out on the boat.

Just discovered Stick Figure - "Coming Home", "Burial Ground" and especially "Weight of Sound".

Played my SQ play list yesterday morning and listened to the Jeremy Monteiro Trio's - "The Boys from Syracuse:Falling in Love with Love", sounded amazing out on the boat.

Hell Yea! Stick Figure, thats why i love this thread! Thanks Rob.

a few I've added this season

sleigh bells - kids

reverend and the makers - heavy weight champion of the world

and one a little out of character for me

rihanna - s&m

Did you know that Stick Figure is a one man band? Scott Woodruff is the man!

Did you know that Stick Figure is a one man band? Scott Woodruff is the man!

Where have I been. Never heard of him...them! Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk