Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Blanket

NorCaliBu

was that supposed to be funny?
no, you have to win your towels. i get mine for free! MATE

Congrats. You got a couple of towels for free. You are the man... :unsure:...got a couple of $15 towels and only had to buy a $60,000 boat to get 'em. :lol::thumbup: Impressive.

The topic of this thread is a one of a kind Malibu blanket (the one that I won for my injured friend).

Well Doug is finally home. :clap: They had some vehicle issues on the drive home so he didn't end up getting home until this afternoon and after the ordeal of the trip he needed to rest. Hoping to give him the blanket tomorrow or Tuesday if he is up to having visitors.

Thank you again to all of those that prayed for his healing. Prayers for continued healing are greatly appreciated. :yes:

Heads-up for a great resource for helping people... If you have a situation where you want to help out a family by taking them meals it can be hard to coordinate who is doing what dish on which night,.....

carecalendar.org has an calendar function that multiple users can log-on to and sign up for different nights and avoid taking the family the same meal two nights in a row. :thumbup:

Just got home from visiting with Doug. Got to spend an hour with him. Stunning to think that just two weeks ago he sustained injuries that almost claimed his life and now, just 14 days later, he is at home resting and on the mend.

He loves his Malibu blanket. :thumbup:

post-45-127179051871_thumb.jpg

Thank you again to Malibu Boats. It made him smile (and brought a tear :) ).

Thank you also to Joe & Tracie (Slider & WakeGirl) for giving me updates and for visiting Doug while he was there in the hospital. It meant a lot to him that you took the time to come check in on him. I've been telling him for years what a great community TheCrew is and trying to get him to join up. Maybe now he will. :thumbup:

Edited by NorCaliBu