Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ds53652

Cost for G3 Racks?

Anybody know how much the stock racks for the G3 tower are?

TIA

TIA

They come standard on the tower don't they? Are you talking about replacement cost?

Yes. No. Wondering how much they cost because I'm going to add a second set in addition to the set that comes with the boat.

They come standard on the tower don't they? Are you talking about replacement cost?

06VLX - Correct, 1 pair is standard with the G3 Tower but there is a optional second pair.

The G3 slide off swivel racks sell in the ball park of $1,460 a pair ($730 each) Make sure to specify that you are ordering upper/lower racks. I'm pretty sure they have two angles for the board racks forks now so the boards clear each other.

Hope this helps!

- Paul

Thank you Paul!

06VLX - Correct, 1 pair is standard with the G3 Tower but there is a optional second pair.

The G3 slide off swivel racks sell in the ball park of $1,460 a pair ($730 each) Make sure to specify that you are ordering upper/lower racks. I'm pretty sure they have two angles for the board racks forks now so the boards clear each other.

Hope this helps!

- Paul

TIA

that is a pretty steep price for racks. there is a company making fixed racks for a couple hundred each. the guy that helped me was luke, 916-858-1178

that is a pretty steep price for racks. there is a company making fixed racks for a couple hundred each. the guy that helped me was luke, 916-858-1178

Is that the guy you work for?

Is that the guy you work for?

Is menaceking69 just a cover for Darth Vader looking for Luke? :sw3: