Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MalibuNation

Any one have a Viking boat lift?

Been following the other and recent thread about shallow boat lifts and didn't want to hijack it any more.

I did get a hold of them and filled out a form ... they had replied back with a couple more questions for me and I hopefully will get to the questions over the w/e ... been busier than the dickens. Haven't gotten a price from them. Thanks - Jim

If you don't post the price shoot me a note. I am thinking of talking with them but I would want to know if they will modify a lift.

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep my Malibu on a Sunstream FloatLift with a HoverCover. Remote control hydraulics, unsinkable foam filled floats and solar charging get you on and off the water in seconds.

Its great for fluctuating water levels. You don't have to worry about your boat being stuck up in the air without any water under it.

http://www.hightidelifts.com

Check with CRMNGRN. They have all kinds of Viking stuff in Norway. Biggrin.gif

I keep my Malibu on a Sunstream FloatLift with a HoverCover. Remote control hydraulics, unsinkable foam filled floats and solar charging get you on and off the water in seconds.

Its great for fluctuating water levels. You don't have to worry about your boat being stuck up in the air without any water under it.

http://www.hightidelifts.com

Do you live somewhere the water freezes? If so do you pull the lift out?

Do you live somewhere the water freezes? If so do you pull the lift out?

Keeping it in for the winter is the only reason I would switch from by build tough ... and heavy ... Shorestation.

Keeping it in for the winter is the only reason I would switch from by build tough ... and heavy ... Shorestation.

I swapped emails with the hightide lift guys and they say you can leave their lifts in the water over the winter. They will just pop up on the ice like my floating dock does. They are pretty pricey though and I can't justify pulling the trigger right now.

I swapped emails with the hightide lift guys and they say you can leave their lifts in the water over the winter. They will just pop up on the ice like my floating dock does. They are pretty pricey though and I can't justify pulling the trigger right now.

Vikings where high too ... might consider them or the Hightide if I didn't have a lift and was buying new.

That really sux ... thanks for the info and good luck. Sounds like legal actions is well overdue.

Happy New Year folks!

To recap - in April 2010 we paid Viking Marine $4000 US as a deposit for a boat lift. Here we are nearly 3 years later sans the lift or money....

Just wanted to let you know that the Canadian Government just laid 30 charges against Viking Marine International - full details on my blog at http://myvikingboatliftexperience.blogspot.com

Safe boating all!