Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

Picked this up today, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland, got the 5.7ltr Hemi in it of course,  should make light work of towing the vlx 

4C9A86B7-121B-4AF2-A72B-257A3D4AD471_zps

Same car as Ive got minus those sick black rims.  Mines never looked that clean though.  Guess thats the beauty of living on a dirt road.  No neighbors and no clean cars.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 05hammerhead said:

Same car as Ive got minus those sick black rims.  Mines never looked that clean though.  Guess thats the beauty of living on a dirt road.  No neighbors and no clean cars.

The rims are just the stock rims painted black, don't plan on off roading in it so the plan is to get on some 22's pretty soon. 

Only reason she's so clean is cause I took the pic less than an hour after I picked her up, we'll see how long she stays that way. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I present to society our new Ecobeast and my girl on their 1st date, he got her contact info for his computer but told her he wanted to keep the relationship simple and talk trailer brake controllers later in their relationship 

Edited by granddaddy55
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

New truck, I added the cap for all the stuff we end up taking on trips.  Washed it up yesterday and removed some of the extra stickers as we've had some warmer weather and snapped a few pics! Plan to tint the windows and make some other minor changes but basically just drive it!

32353019800_f46e7737b7_z.jpg

• Like 1

New cow catcher in front & transmission cooler behind it. Also upgrading the lights to LEDs. And looking for some LED off road lights. 170k miles & goin strong.

IMG_20170204_134726029_HDR_zpst4mzq2zd.j

Also removed the old trailer light 7 round jack that had been hit in the dirt a few times with one that is both 7 round & 5 flat & embedded in the rear bumper.