Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RNult13

malibu Trailer Guide Pads

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a set of malibu Trailer Guide Pads. These are the Trailer Guide Pole Covers. 36" long.

I need them in Midnight Blue.

I have already checked gear.malibuboats.com and they only carry Black, Red and Royal Blue.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

Edited by RNult13

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a set of malibu Trailer Guide Pads. These are the Trailer Guide Pole Covers. 36" long.

I have already checked gear.malibuboats.com and they only carry Black, Red and Royal Blue.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

Overtons sells blank ones

Try Mr. Smoothwatersports.

wow, $50 a pair! what a rip off

wow, $50 a pair! what a rip off

Then don't buy them. Gotta love America.

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

Overtons does not sell Midnight Blue, Thanks

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

Know anyone with a sewing machine? Could probably be had for less than 10 bux...

Edited by Shine

Try Mr. Smoothwatersports.

They only make Black, Thanks

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

Know anyone with a sewing machine? Could probably be had for less than 10 bux...

I have a heavy duty (commercial) machine. It is harder than you think to make a quality eye appealing product that is clean with stright seams and edges.

10 bux / 2 pad covers = 5 bux ea.

It would take about an hour to make a pair.... personally, I would wouldn't do it for 10 bux an hour.

You might check w/ your trailer manufacture, but I wasn't able to find any midnight blue when I had my old boat.

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Rick

I have a heavy duty (commercial) machine. It is harder than you think to make a quality eye appealing product that is clean with stright seams and edges.

10 bux / 2 pad covers = 5 bux ea.

It would take about an hour to make a pair.... personally, I would wouldn't do it for 10 bux an hour.

But the color he needs would be correct... And DIY projects aren't always about the cost or perfection. :)

Looks like these people have what you need.

Crap, never mind. For some reason I thought you were looking for the Royal Blue, not the Midnight Blue.

Edited by rts

Screamin Sacs Trailer Guide Pads are made of durable water repellent nylon and a flexible 1/2" thick foam inner pad. Available in assorted lengths, colors, & graphics.