Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu California Factory Boat Show

Malibudude

Malibu is offering an open house of sorts with this offer. So if you're looking to upgrade or purchase your first Malibu, this would be the time and place to get an unbelievable deal. The factory will be open for tours, test drives, several California dealers will be present to make a deal you can't resist. This is a sweet deal to interface with the factory technical experts and witness where the magic happens. If anyone from the Crew is planning on attending let me know.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• stewart

• kb3

• cyoda44

The deal is worked out at the factory but with the dealer that is in your territory.

Right so it shouldn't matter if you come from out of area as long as the deal is finalized at your local dealership... Malibu would be shooting themselves in the foot yet again if they made this even exclusively for Noral folks only.

The deal is worked out at the factory but with the dealer that is in your territory.

Right so it shouldn't matter if you come from out of area as long as the deal is finalized at your local dealership... Malibu would be shooting themselves in the foot yet again if they made this even exclusively for Noral folks only.

Let me clarify, your norcal dealers only.

This factory show is only for Northern California customers. Or customers of the dealer listed on the site.
Malibu would be shooting themselves in the foot yet again if they made this even exclusively for Noral folks only.
Let me clarify, your norcal dealers only.
So you are saying it is for Norcal only?

You guys could do this one all day long :)

There will be 6 dealers there 5 from cali 1 from reno i would hardly say its a nor cal thing. Dealers are working together to move some inventory Thumbup.gif

The Spring Break Factory Boat Shows are welcoming Northern California or Tennessee Area buyers only. All boat deals including the silent auction sales will go through the buyer's nearest Malibu Boats dealer. The buyer's nearest dealer must be present at the Spring Break factory show.

The Spring Break Factory Boat Shows are welcoming Northern California or Tennessee Area buyers only. All boat deals including the silent auction sales will go through the buyer's nearest Malibu Boats dealer. The buyer's nearest dealer must be present at the Spring Break factory show.

So your saying their won't be any dealer reps from anywhere but CA, TN and NV? Dontknow.gif

Do you think they will be offering high dollars for trade-ins on slightly used 2006 models if you purchase a new one? Biggrin.gif

I am a Northern California customer and my local dealer is listed......

Do you think they will be offering high dollars for trade-ins on slightly used 2006 models if you purchase a new one? Biggrin.gif

ROFL.gif

ROFL.gif

come on now.....we can make it a double deal.....two 06' 247's.......

Anyone can come but since norcal didn't have a boat show this concept was established. The Tenn factory is also offer this as well, but most likey only those that are within 3-4 hours will most likey make the trip.

Are they doing a TN factory tour also? Did i miss that post?

I will hopefully be picking up my boat this weekend at the dealer.... less than 20 miles away. That would be a great day to pickup my boat drive over to the factory have some food and win some prizes!! Thumbup.gif

Are they doing a TN factory tour also? Did i miss that post?

I will hopefully be picking up my boat this weekend at the dealer.... less than 20 miles away. That would be a great day to pickup my boat drive over to the factory have some food and win some prizes!! Thumbup.gif

Yes both factories are participating.

I would think that technically the delivery of a boat would constitute a sale....what do you think?

If a boat is purchased at the factory boat show the sale will be between the purchaser and the local dealership in their area.