Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mickey119

harf 1260

so how about danny harf landing the first ever 1260 and getting the wakeboard trick of the year. pretty amazing.

p.s. it was done behind a malibu! Clap.gif

Ive been trying to find an actual video of him doing it, but the only thing that seems to pop up is the little banquet video where they showed it at. It looks like some ridiculous spinning force hit when he landed... Id like to see some more angles of it if they are out there. Good day for Ronix and Malibu.

Edited by Calexan

I think they're holding the clip to release it in a video next summer.

That is so awesome, and unreal. How do you know it was done behind a Malibu?

it was behind chad sharpes im pretty sure. you can see the white illusion x in some of the shots in that video but they never show the boat probably because he rides for SAN.

it was behind chad sharpes im pretty sure. you can see the white illusion x in some of the shots in that video but they never show the boat probably because he rides for SAN.

At the end when they show the french guy you can see a white I-X. It kind of looks like in the very first shot on the water you can just catch the boat on the right, kind of looks like a black I-X. Anyhow, you can bet if it was a SAN they would have included shots of the boat.

one of my good friends was the photographer for this shoot- I was with him the day that the video showed up on youtube- he was so pissed off. He finally got them to pull it down and now its essentially being bid out to the sponsors. My buddy said they tried shooting it for a while before he finally hit it. The actual video is SICK! Thumbup.gif An obviously huge congrats to Harf for his hard work!