Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshturbo

Rock protection for your boats

i am new to boating Biggrin.gif and i need some advise on rock protection for my boat. i have seen rock screens/protection on trailers. Are those malibu accessories.

what are the options, i have searched the forum and havn't found anything. any websites that people know please post then.

Thanks

Josh

i am new to boating Biggrin.gif and i need some advise on rock protection for my boat. i have seen rock screens/protection on trailers. Are those malibu accessories.

what are the options, i have searched the forum and havn't found anything. any websites that people know please post then.

Thanks

Josh

I'm hauling a new boat home about 650miles this week.and I'm useing heavy plastic extending my mud flapps on auto,using zip ties and org screws in flaps.You can also buy plastic wrap in roll at lowes,it like sticks to it self,so I'm going to wrap what I can and tape some. Good Luck

Greg

I'm hauling a new boat home about 650miles this week.and I'm useing heavy plastic extending my mud flapps on auto,using zip ties and org screws in flaps.You can also buy plastic wrap in roll at lowes,it like sticks to it self,so I'm going to wrap what I can and tape some. Good Luck

Greg

i was thinking of something like this http://www.cloudrider.ca/market/index/page/towflaps

but still looking , i would hate for a rock to come up and hit the boat

I like skicrave's cover here:

f_boat_desc--120_101.jpg

Full info on his boat modifications.

CLICK HERE

Edited by areamike

Here's a couple threads that have covered this in the past...

Thread #1

Thread #2

Josh, it will work depending on where your exhaust pipie is,my it won't work,Greg

Another option for later would be ventureshield. We install it on trailers and fronts of boats. you can learn more about the product on their website at www.ventureshield.com It has a 20 Lbs. puncture resistance and a lifetime warranty. Excellent if you have a new trailer you want to protect and the front of the boat from rocks as well. Mine holds up great on the water. No problems and it has been on for a year. A bit pricey but an excellent investment.

Another option for later would be ventureshield. We install it on trailers and fronts of boats. you can learn more about the product on their website at www.ventureshield.com It has a 20 Lbs. puncture resistance and a lifetime warranty. Excellent if you have a new trailer you want to protect and the front of the boat from rocks as well. Mine holds up great on the water. No problems and it has been on for a year. A bit pricey but an excellent investment.

interesting , question would that void malibu's warranty