Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sporty

Malibu Boats licence plate

I have been looking all over for Malibu Boats license plate for the front of my tow vehicle. I thought this would be easy to find. Does anyone know where to get one?

I think I have an extra one in my garage. I'd be happy to drop in the mail for you.

Greg

Old thread here... but curious if there are any new places to buy a front Malibu license plate? Thanks for any help!

Old thread here... but curious if there are any new places to buy a front Malibu license plate? Thanks for any help!

I wanted one for a while. I watched ebay and snagged a stainless one this summer. Thumbup.gif

we use to have a nice metal one but Malibu discontinued it when they had their new clothing company take over. Hopefully something new will come up because as of right now if you don't buy 500 - 1,000 of them its not worth having them made / selling them because price per unit it way too expensive.

-Paul