Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Transom Pads

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

huskydawg

huskydawg
  • Ballast Buddy
  • 23 posts
  • Joined April 20, 2005
  • Boat: 2003 Wakesetter VLX
For those of you on that other board, I'll post here as well.

Seems transom protection is a big topic. I've developed a pad that is removeable and durable that will beat the dings we all get.

Its nylon with straps and clips that loop through your d-bolt/transom tie down on the back of the boat.

Malibu is carrying the pads on the Malibu Essentials website. If you live in Seattle Bakes Marine has in stock and if your in the Ventura,CA area Tilly's Marine will have in stock in the next week.

There has been some comments about different graphics--I'm open to ideas.

Also, check out the link to my website.

Eric

TransPad

Edited by huskydawg, April 20, 2005 - 10:52 PM.

jmadden

jmadden
  • Crew Regular
  • 195 posts
  • Joined April 12, 2005
  • Boat: ex VLX- in transition
Eric. That's an interesting product. I've gotta get a couple gouges buffed out of my transom next week so I'm very interested in an alternative to the clear bra systems. I'm not totally enamored with the looks of it but it does look very functional. Any thoughts on offering different colors later on? The different logo idea makes lots of sense as long as it doesn't drive the price up.

Henken

Henken
  • 'Bu Zealot
  • 546 posts
  • Joined April 06, 2005
  • Boat: 2009 Response LXI
Eric

How thick is the pad itself it appears to fit between the platform and transom is this the case?

wakeace

wakeace
  • Crew Regular
  • 171 posts
  • Joined April 07, 2005
  • Boat: 2010 Wakesetter VLX
Are you still planning a group buy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users