Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lucas Fuel injector cleaner?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fman

Fman
  • Spam Happy
  • 4,574 posts
  • Joined January 13, 2011
  • Boat: 22 VLX on deck
Boat House View Boat House
Whats the thoughts on adding a bottle of Lucas Fuel Injector cleaner at the beginning of every season? Would this do any good for the fuel system? or harm anything? I add one every 5,000 miles to our vehicles, always thought about doing it in the boat but never have. Not sure if the marine engine/components could be damaged by a fuel additive?

jwl019

jwl019
  • Crew Devotee
  • 1,366 posts
  • Joined August 04, 2011
  • Boat: 01 Wakestter VLX
Boat House View Boat House
I've actually been thinking about doing it too, but wasn't sure of it would ne good for the engine or not.

Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton
  • Seeking A Life
  • 2,270 posts
  • Joined October 22, 2011
  • Boat: 2006 V Ride
I use it and have had no problems Lucas has a boat on their bigger bottles. Right or wrong I have had no issues in the last 3 years.

enelson

enelson
  • Boot Lube Applier
  • 72 posts
  • Joined May 12, 2007
  • Boat: 2013 SA350

I use it and have had no problems Lucas has a boat on their bigger bottles. Right or wrong I have had no issues in the last 3 years.

Same here never had a problem. Haven't noticed any difference so I will take that as a good thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users