Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today! For additional perks, please consider supporting this community. Click here for more information.
Photo

Alpha Ii Wet Sounds

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Northern Exposure

Northern Exposure
  • Wrench Monkey
  • 34 posts
  • Joined April 27, 2010
  • Boat: 2013 23 LSV
Just passing time up here in the frozen north. Does anyone know what the series/model number is for the Alpha II 6 X 9 Wet Sounds Horns tower speakers? I was on the Wet Sounds web site and the only 6 X 9's are the "Pro 696RS". Or does Malibu have them specially made. Just started to wonder. These speakers are on my tower. Thanks Northern.

MLA

MLA
  • Never Logs Off
  • 960 posts
  • Joined October 12, 2009
  • Boat: yep

Just passing time up here in the frozen north. Does anyone know what the series/model number is for the Alpha II 6 X 9 Wet Sounds Horns tower speakers? I was on the Wet Sounds web site and the only 6 X 9's are the "Pro 696RS". Or does Malibu have them specially made. Just started to wonder. These speakers are on my tower. Thanks Northern.

The Pro696RS is whats on your tower.

Northern Exposure

Northern Exposure
  • Wrench Monkey
  • 34 posts
  • Joined April 27, 2010
  • Boat: 2013 23 LSV

The Pro696RS is whats on your tower.

Thanks for the reply.
Northern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users