Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yet another impeller question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Johnny_Ringo

Johnny_Ringo
  • Ballast Buddy
  • 7 posts
  • Joined July 15, 2008
  • Boat: 1992 Malibu Sunsetter
I have searched through many of the impeller threads with no results.

I have a 1992 Malibu Sunsetter. It has a MerCruiser 5.7 liter 250 HP power plant. Does anyone know what the OEM impeller number is? I would like to cross reference to a Globe run dry. If anyone knows which Globe run dry I need for this motor that would be great too.

Now for the really dumb question. Is the impeller housed in the seawater pump or the water circulating pump. I think the seawater pump. :unsure:

Thanks!

sportster

sportster
  • Ballast Buddy
  • 23 posts
  • Joined October 01, 2007
  • Boat: 95 flightcraft sportster

I have a 1992 Malibu Sunsetter. It has a MerCruiser 5.7 liter 250 HP power plant. Does anyone know what the OEM impeller number is? I would like to cross reference to a Globe run dry. If anyone knows which Globe run dry I need for this motor that would be great too.

Now for the really dumb question. Is the impeller housed in the seawater pump or the water circulating pump. I think the seawater pump. :unsure:

Thanks!

oem is 47-59362 if you want to replace with sierra the napa number is 18 -3087 also you could upgrade to one piece design 18-3150 better imo Posted Image hope this helps

sportster

sportster
  • Ballast Buddy
  • 23 posts
  • Joined October 01, 2007
  • Boat: 95 flightcraft sportster

Thanks!

oem is 47-59362 if you want to replace with sierra the napa number is 18 -3087 also you could upgrade to one piece design 18-3150 better imo Posted Image hope this helps oh yeah its in seawater pump

Johnny_Ringo

Johnny_Ringo
  • Ballast Buddy
  • 7 posts
  • Joined July 15, 2008
  • Boat: 1992 Malibu Sunsetter
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users